I am obsessed with herbal oils and scents that can kill a headache, calm your soul, or ignite your inner Serena. Did you see that picture of her doing splits between two bars that appeared in New York magazine? Come on! I want to do that.
This got me thinking about inner motivation and the power of nature in life. Herbs have meaning. My splits motivating herbal bouquet will include:
- Bells of Ireland - because I will need good luck if I plan to balance myself between two objects
- Columbine - I am resolved to win
- Euphorbia - for persistence
- Garlic - for courage
- Ginger - for strength
- Liverwort - for confidence
- Nuts - for stupidity - because realistically, splits and me exist on different planets. Maybe I need to add a green rose because apparently that will signify that I am from Mars.
The other thing I learned from this link is flowers presented in an upright position represents positive thought, and if handed it to you in the right hand it's a yes, versus the left, meaning no go.
If you have a few minutes, tell me about your bouquet. And if you want, tell me about your alter ego too.