The Five Things Every Woman Should Know, and Own, Living on Their Own
- OWN: A drill. You’ll use it more than you would have ever thought possible.
- KNOW: How to take risks. You will never grow unless you take chances. Plus, you’ll miss out on many opportunities and fun surprises along the way.
- OWN (or just have): A Savings Account – with at least 3 months of living expenses saved.
- KNOW: Value your time. Don’t let others steal it from you.
- OWN: A Flashlight & Duct Tape. A flashlight will help when the power goes out, and duct tape can fix a lot.
- KNOW: Life is a gift. Live it. Be Happy.
- OWN: Kitchen essentials: a chef’s knife, a skillet, large pot, measuring cups and spoons, cutting board, wood spoon, spatula, tongs, cloth napkins.
- KNOW: How to cook for yourself. It’s cheaper, and better for you.
- OWN: A good hairbrush. It really does make a difference.
- KNOW: Life is expensive. You don’t have to have everything all at once. And sometimes, when you give yourself space between that “need to have item” – you find out you really don’t need it.
What’s not expensive, and is something you can do for yourself, is investing in great hair and skin products. The Everyday Botanicals line of products are made with the best ingredients, everything is all natural, and the shower gels and lotions smell delicious! Check out some of our natural products here